Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only the only one with awful stats in the last 12 hours (5 cents :))))) ), or anyone else here just gave up on using it and i'm the only wjunction member who's still here?

Am i the only the only one with awful stats in the last 12 hours (5 cents :))))) ), or anyone else here just gave up on using it and i'm the only wjunction member who's still here?

Yeah, you are right, stats must be frozen or going ultra slow. I didn't surprised. They doing this often at this times intentionally to save some money.

This guy playing with us like a 5 years old kid.

Last edited:

Yeah, you are right, stats must be frozen or going ultra slow. I didn't surprised. They doing this often at this times intentionally to save some money.

This guy playing with us like a 5 years old kid.

actually they are doing right
and wj lets them do it..
they trick trick and trick
they earn and give you %1 of the money
they shave they postpone payments
but when the time is warning from wj ,they pay and they run business good for few days
its like playing with a mouse
the strange thing is ,some mods especially one who thinks he is great , dont give punishment to owners
but when we warn them ,they give us a punishment point
like happened to me
here is getting strange
many haters and few strange mods
drive and mega is playing with users
good wj mods closed the topic and ban them
but suspiciously some mods dont like it and
open the topic again
and what.. again sad users and shaving mods on
i am really getting strange smells from wj
i dont trust some mods here
and even they are angry or not
1 or 2 mods are doing strange things here
for example letting this kind of hosts still run here on wj
as my best friend mod said; wj is not like before
it has been 3 years and first time i dont like here(because of one mod)
whatever
i am sad about you guys
imgdrive and mega is playing with you

Rules must be changed to accept a host scammer here. Wjunction consider a host trusted when they pay but this is not only thing to be trusted.

If any of them gets complains too often about stat problems or anything else with proofs by users, they should get banned so they will think twice before doing that or not even dare. This is not a child game. This host %100 manipulating tolerance of Wjunction. Bcoz they know nobody will punish them for this.

I'm looking for a good alternative host and first time i have chance i will leave Imgdrive and ImgMega permanently. That's enough.

Last edited:
The mods are doing their best actually, is better to keep the thread open and let us discuss about problems, plus giving him the chance to make it right, than to do it otherwise.. Looking at what imghosts has become, i say that either i'll change the way i'm doing it either i'm going out of business, i'm tired of hosts changing sides...imgbb, imgcandy and imgdrive aren't giving me half the earnings i've made on them just 3 months ago and i work more for that, so i try to find new hosts but after i find them, somehow they go the same path as those 3.
IDK man...we work hard and something is always fishy.
Drive paid me everytime and, when is working good, gives me best earnings BUT they have those problems 5-6 days every month.. And it's obvious what is happening. Maybe it's hard for them too to maintain a business like this, and i understand this, but for some of us, this is a way of making a living so it hurts us badly when this happens...

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]If any of them gets complains too often about stat problems or anything else with proofs by users, they should get banned so they will think twice before doing that or not even dare. This is not a child game. This host %100 manipulating tolerance of Wjunction. Bcoz they know nobody will punish them for this.

SO TRUE
i totally agree bro[/FONT]

I guess that super genius admin closed shaving mode now. Short day profit for them and now everything can work proper, bravo. Wait until next shaving day.

Last edited:
Image Host The Play Honestly, Only Imgchili And Imagetwist
No more playing honest as to 2 Host That

Looks like I will be back using imgchili and imagetwist
And leaving IMGDRIVE and IMGMEGA

Image Host The Play Honestly, Only Imgchili And Imagetwist
No more playing honest as to 2 Host That

Looks like I will be back using imgchili and imagetwist
And leaving IMGDRIVE and IMGMEGA

I can't say their rates are good but at least they are honest, have a good support and stable system. I thinking to leave ImgDrive and ImgMega as well when i find good alternatives. I got enough of their crap and lack of support. Not honest and not professional.

Last edited:
indeed Imgdrive and imgmega a high rate
and all my payout in pay
But very slow payment
hopefully there is an increase smoothness
maybe I still wear imgdrive and imgmega

and I think img drive is not a scam
because the payout of my all paid off just imgdrive slow payment

Last edited:
Drive and Mega pays once a week...every week, since i've been starting using them. It looks like the things got back to normal..let's see till when :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back