IMGCENTRE Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hey u can go use tinypic no1 is forcing any of you to use I-C ;) but dont come crying once they start deleting your pics like they did with katz or use photobucket why not oh nvm photobucket has a bandwidth limit :O rofl all i see here is a bunch of jealous haters , everyone knows im doing the best to offer a good service but shit happens

@ The coon - why does it own ? well let me see
its fast
has great tools which make uploading easier
doesnt have a limit on the bw
wont delete your pics when they get reported
clean ad free site ( no popups and any of that shit )

@ Jet / pirate-bb - why dont u guys actually invest some time and work on your sites before trying to advertize them

@ Danny23 - u sir will never do anything as good as I-C all u can do is get staff on a warez site by licking ass 24/7 and i guess ur still mad i didnt give u that spot @ w-c back then huh ;)

I'm not running around yelling C-P ftw any time a warez/coding discussion comes up am I? It's not about trying, it's about realizing your place in the 'game'. I'd also appreciate it if you could keep the immature language to a minimum, especially when it's there just for the sake of 'e-cool'.

Well, you not running around means nothing since it might allocate the fact that you feel insecure about your site and I don't need to know/discuss that with you. The fact here is, you dwindle down to this thread and begin your childish tyrants about tinypic giving you incredible orgasm and every time there's a minor problem with this young site, you choose to be a nuisance rather than helping with the cause. And about the immature language, bite me. There are no rules on this board stating that I can't swear.

the truth is hyperz tinypic is not scene friendly I-C is thats why i-c is ftw around wj but ofc we know our place afterall tinypic is a multi million dollar company :) the thing is some more support for your scene friends would be good eh :P

Well, you not running around means nothing since it might allocate the fact that you feel insecure about your site and I don't need to know/discuss that with you. The fact here is, you dwindle down to this thread and begin your childish tyrants about tinypic giving you incredible orgasm and every time there's a minor problem with this young site, you choose to be a nuisance rather than helping with the cause. And about the immature language, bite me. There are no rules on this board stating that I can't swear.

fucken A right.

:D

Nah, That's what I like about Hyperz. He doesn't always go with the common vote. You guys are pretty much trying to side him to one side.

Congratulation for derailing a topic because of a joke. I hope you're proud of the achievement and whatever it is you think you've just proven. If you want a confrontation, because I honestly can't think of another reason for this BS, go outside the slap the 1st guy you see. Keep it ontopic.

FYI: In case you didn't notice yet, the general rule on WJ is that you should be aware of the guidelines/rules without needing a pinned 5-page essay. About the language, yes there is, called 'Inappropriate Language'.

Elio:
I'm not against tinypic, or anyone. I say what's on my mind, good or bad. Apparently some don't know how to handle that.

FYI: In case you didn't notice yet, the general rule on WJ is that you should be aware of the guidelines/rules without needing pinned 5-page essay. About the language, yes there is, called 'Inappropriate Language'.

+1 and even then, people would still swear if they saw the rules dead in their face.

Nah, That's what I like about Hyperz. He doesn't always go with the common vote. You guys are pretty much trying to side him to one side.

ACE i <3 ya buddy, truly but all you ever do is go AGAINST the common vote. I guess you think that makes you special or something but thats what you ALWAYS do. I'm sure i can get people to agree. I personally think you like the attention or want the post count or something.

IMGCENTRE is teh best and most effective image host for me, but at the same time we all know it wont compare to the million dollar companies out there. i.e. imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, whatever.

cheers
dot

ACE i &lt;3 ya buddy, truly but all you ever do is go AGAINST the common vote. I guess you think that makes you special or something but thats what you ALWAYS do. I'm sure i can get people to agree. I personally think you like the attention or want the post count or something.

I don't always go against it. Only when I think something is wrong and I don't like it. Makes me special in what way? And my post count? Change it to 0 for all I care. You guys don't have good enough excuses for why I have my own opinion so you bring it down to me trying to up my post count and be special.

lol ace ur just jealous of other peoples success thats why u always go against the wave ;) anyways time to lock this before it goes more offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back