ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments has been sent! Sorry for delay but I'm on holiday at the moment and i didn't have laptop to work. Now I've got one and I paid everybody and we fixed all problems! :) I'll be online more!

I think this site is suspect.. I try to sample different sites, and this is one of the worst performing hosts.. I have not seen many links to this site.. One would think the least popular sites, would give you decent pay, as less links means more hits in the "one hit in 24hrs" rule.. I post my links where there is almost no competition.. Not just forums, yet the difference in total hits and paid hits is staggering.. My hosts that are very popular count 4 to 5 times as many paid hits as Imgcandy.. I have posted an example.. Example isnt even a full page of images, and shows over 10,000 real views, but I have made $1.39?? If I added all my images, it would be well over 20,000 views, and only 1.39 made.. I make far more money with popular hosts like Imagecorn and Imagetwist, which pay similar or less, and are very popular image hosts.. I added an image host this week, and made more in the first 24 hours, than I have made in 29 days with imgcandy..

i7k2Lf1.png

As a comparison, Imagetwist pays .80 cents less than image candy per 1,000 views, yet look at the difference in pay... 8,000 raw views has earned $5.39 in less than half the time that 20,000 raw views has earned me with Imagecandy.. Seems shady to me!

Imagetwist comparison

nAGRvtB.png

Imagecorn has a similar layout, and only shows counted hits like Imgcandy.. They pay the same.. Yet Imagecorn credits me with 10 times as much traffic and $$.. I know imagecandy is owned by the same people who do imagedino, because everytime Imagecandy goes down, I get an error message from Imagedino, and I had similar issues with Imagedino paying garbage..

Imagecorn comparison

5e93ZfE.png

Pissed-off don't be noob. We use exactly the same script like imagecorn. It's funny you cut the dates at ImgCandy's statistics. If you don't want to use us, don't use.

Pissed-off don't be noob. We use exactly the same script like imagecorn. It's funny you cut the dates at ImgCandy's statistics. If you don't want to use us, don't use.

Because the dates are relevant? Calling someone a noob, is for people with no rebuttal..

Here are your dates fag.

PnpnF4T.png

either way, I have had well over 20,000 raw views, and haven't broken $1.50 in a months time?? I have been doing this for awhile and have a good amount of viewers to forums and my blog.. I signed up with another image host this week, and in the first week, I am up 10 times the $$$ that I have made on your site.. Their site hasn't gone down, and lost me hits either..

0hiqbyY.png

We increased the maximum image size limit from 3000*3000px to 5000*5000px! So you can upload high resolution images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back