IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi clara, nice site, speed and page load. site loads really fast.

are you sure you are gonna survive with those rates in the long run ??

as we want an img host to stay after 2-3 months of course.

maybe an idea

is to cancel referal system 10% completely and increase tier 2 rates.

suggestions

-- make tier A -- 6.00 (instead of 7)
-- increase tier B to 1.50-1.60 (if possible) a small increase and move Germany to tier A as they have high traffic.
-- cancel completely referal system of 10% in order to apply rate changes.

important is to stay in the long run for us.

also the rem.upload button needs to be placed to be more visible by members.

Last edited:
Yes broadcast. I think Tier B have to increase because lot of Ip come from there. It's very hard to find Tier A IP-s because lot of Tier A Ip was banned in US, Canada etc.

You make Tier A 6$. Tier B 1.6$. and cancel the refferal system because it's unnecessary
SO everybody will wins in this change.

thanks for agree :)

well

tier A 6.00 (from 7)
tier B 1.50-1.60 (from 1.00-1.10)

tier C,D untouched.

and to apply rate changes cancel referal system completely. This will increase tier B countries since germany and others are not gonna moved to tier A due to advertisiment options.

most important for imgbabes is to stay in the long run not dissapear 1 day and lost images again......

thanks for agree :)

well

tier A 6.00 (from 7)
tier B 1.50-1.60 (from 1.00-1.10)

tier C,D untouched.

and to apply rate changes cancel referal system completely. This will increase tier B countries since germany and others are not gonna moved to tier A due to advertisiment options.

most important for imgbabes is to stay in the long run not dissapear 1 day and lost images again......

I can not agree with you, my veiwers and earnings are mostly from tier A, please Clara don't decrease the rates they are highest on business...

Last edited:
Can you change the way the system names the files? Whenever I upload somethign like this " nameofile.flv_thumbs_[2013.08.13_17.27.28] " The BBcode is messed up and it the thumbnail doesn't go to the picture. On every other host I do not have this issue.

^The bbcode is messed up because your file name contains "[" and "]" which is part of the beginning and ending of the bbcode tag
klVjhlb.png

the url tag is closed at the first ]; put your link between quotation marks.
eVJJe3f.png

i requested my money today , when will i receive payment ??

Tuesday is payment day.

Last edited:
With ImgBabes i earn less than i do with imagefolks, which pays 3$ less for top tier views. I dont really trsut any host other than imgserve these days...

Max file size increase to 5MB would be great.
Thanks.

P.S
Please change the magnifier icon color to white, it's much better than black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back