Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Imagine Free 1000$ in pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Free 1000$ in pocket

What all stuff will you buy like Premium accounts, Jayfella's Legit Multi-Poster:P, VIP accounts,etc. PC online stuff.8-)

Don't talk about real life stuff. And Elio's girls.<_<:))
 

14 comments

Funnily enough I find myself in this situation quite a lot, I just pile it up in my bank account. I'd rather save for a rainy day than blow it on crap I don't really need.

id buy katz with half of the money and save the other half for a ferrari =))
o.O katz is only worth $500?
 
What for e-lioness?
You should by something like Ihatewebsites.net

By the way lion are you serious you want to buy e-lioness - electronic development
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
220
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom