ImageCorn.com - Earn up to $5.00/1,000 views + 10% Referral Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please put turkey in any tier so i can bring you many users
all image hosting programs dont show turkey
i really hate it
please put it at least tier 3
thanks

thanks

almost all imghosts already give 0.10 to turkey
and imgbar also gives us(others,also turkey)0.25

but at least you answered my request and its kind..
thanks
but little bit meaningless move for turkish users.
if you would move it to tier 3 (0.50$) i would bring you more than 2000 users,,,
but still thanks
and good luck

almost all imghosts already give 0.10 to turkey
and imgbar also gives us(others,also turkey)0.25

but at least you answered my request and its kind..
thanks
but little bit meaningless move for turkish users.
if you would move it to tier 3 (0.50$) i would bring you more than 2000 users,,,
but still thanks
and good luck

Hello we have moved Turkey to Tier 3.
Hope you will earn some decent money cheers!!!

really? thanks a lot
you rock
you are really kind ,really thanks from my heart
i will try hard and upload many pictures and also recommend to my friends
its a lot to me,thanks..
really appreciate man
cheers:heiligenschein::heiligenschein:

and just asking why ajax upload is just 30
isnt it too less?
many hostings allow almost 100..
cant you make it at least over 50 .
do i want too much ? ;)
sorry but i am really appreciate that you moved turkey tier 3
peace

Last edited:
Many filehosts are suffering now and are unavaliable... I hope this will work...

Two questions:
1. How long I need to wait till approved account?
2. Why you are activating accounts manually, not auto?
3. Are you one-guy imghost like many nowadays?

Last edited:
i am fan and i love imagecorn
i have been member 2-3 days ago
the admin is so nice and made me many kind things.
i quited my other img hosts for imagecorn,
BUT; i am not sure the countings are right,i have a big doubt about my image clicks count...
i got over 1200 visitors to my topics but got just 170 members click.
it looks not real to me...
i wish imagecorn dont make cheat about clicks,because i hate it..

i was using imgdino and when same visitors to my topics like over 1200,i was getting at least over 500 clicks.
one person at least click one picture right?

its just suspicious to me,
but i wish there is no cheat,because i love imagecorn and also the ads are not annoying like imagedino
is there anybody who feels their clicks are being counted less than they are expected??

i am fan and i love imagecorn
i have been member 2-3 days ago
the admin is so nice and made me many kind things.
i quited my other img hosts for imagecorn,
BUT; i am not sure the countings are right,i have a big doubt about my image clicks count...
i got over 1200 visitors to my topics but got just 170 members click.
it looks not real to me...
i wish imagecorn dont make cheat about clicks,because i hate it..

i was using imgdino and when same visitors to my topics like over 1200,i was getting at least over 500 clicks.
one person at least click one picture right?

its just suspicious to me,
but i wish there is no cheat,because i love imagecorn and also the ads are not annoying like imagedino
is there anybody who feels their clicks are being counted less than they are expected??

what's your username in imagecorn.com let me check and we don't cheat we count every visitors click.

i feel happy if there is no less counting,i dont wanna use (cheat) word, its unkind
my user name scubaproturkey

i just was getting more clicks even from my linkbucks links,when there was over 1200 visitors to my topics.
of course the payment rates are not same,and of course i can be wrong but at least i got many clicks from turkish users so i was little bit surprised ,,,

if you check ,i appreciate and i wanna say thanks again,because of moving turkey to tier3..
no worries

thanks...
peace;);)

Many filehosts are suffering now and are unavaliable... I hope this will work...

Two questions:
1. How long I need to wait till approved account?
2. Why you are activating accounts manually, not auto?
3. Are you one-guy imghost like many nowadays?

1. We approve your account within 2-3 hrs.
2. User registration is auto but "affiliate accounts" are approved manually this is made to prevent dupe users.
3. We have a team of 3 members. 1 handles payment another handles publishers a/c and last one handles earnings and stats.

Many file host using cheap servers and paying attractive rates finally they are not in a position to pay users. so they either scam or they shut down but we are not among them.
We are in this business from past 6-8 mths you can trust us.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

i feel happy if there is no less counting,i dont wanna use (cheat) word, its unkind
my user name scubaproturkey

i just was getting more clicks even from my linkbucks links,when there was over 1200 visitors to my topics.
of course the payment rates are not same,and of course i can be wrong but at least i got many clicks from turkish users so i was little bit surprised ,,,

if you check ,i appreciate and i wanna say thanks again,because of moving turkey to tier3..
no worries

thanks...
peace;);)

check our analytics report you the only user sending me turkish traffic i got 173 visitors stats is perfect from my side buddy may be your user not clicked the images and google analytics report can't be wrong.
2z4l3z4.jpg

1. We approve your account within 2-3 hrs.
2. User registration is auto but "affiliate accounts" are approved manually this is made to prevent dupe users.
3. We have a team of 3 members. 1 handles payment another handles publishers a/c and last one handles earnings and stats.

Many file host using cheap servers and paying attractive rates finally they are not in a position to pay users. so they either scam or they shut down but we are not among them.
We are in this business from past 6-8 mths you can trust us.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

check our analytics report you the only user sending me turkish traffic i got 173 visitors stats is perfect from my side buddy may be your user not clicked the images and google analytics report can't be wrong.
2z4l3z4.jpg

no worries buddy
thanks a lot
how can i see google analytics ,i dont know it
but i trust you
thanks a lot
i will work harder

peace

So why are you using two sites? One got worse servers or both are running on the same quality?
Our both site running on premium servers.
2 sites are made so that we can monetize lower country using different techniques.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

are you japanese or from japan but from another country?
we are from india and hongkong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back