Image Hosting that pays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Try hotpix.in it have no a pop windows and it count every unique visit. But the payments are a less. Im using it about 2 months and good...my images never deleted what i know. Speed is good too. It look like a quality image hoster with payments. I can only recomend it.

Does any of these paying image sites allow you to hotlink images as in the sense you can directly display the full size image on forums using IMG tags as opposed to having to visit the site itself to view the full size image?

No,of course not. The idea is to get people to their sites. That's why they pay you.

Depending on the host, you get a thumbnail of a particular size and then people click through to the larger picture.

Exceptions are of course for non paying image hosts, like photobucket, which allow you to show the full image.

Well too bad then. Many of these paying image sites are absolutely garbage. Once you click on a thumbnail, 5 other popups open up, sometimes advertising adult content...really annoying to say the least. Sometimes I get so put off when that happens, I simply close the thread and look for download links in another thread.

Besides, not to mention, many top warez forums don't allow usage of such sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back