I'm looking for Windows hosting/vps/rdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameis940

Hello,

I am looking for a Windows RDP/VPS or hosting that is willing to install some tools on the server so I can run my script.

It's a VERY simple script and nothing illegal, basically you have to install Skype and let it run 24/7 on the server so the program can grab information from the Skype and output it on a web page.

I don't have much to spend on this, so don't offer me any expensive plans.

Thank you.

8 comments
There isn't preferred location, the resources are quite simple, I need to run Skype, and SkypeKIT as well, and a very simple PHP script. So I guess 128, 256, 512?

i have an OVH dedi KS-2G that i dont need any more, it's on a Win Server 2008 Std R2 for $25/mo. i can ask the provider if they will allow to transfer it if you are interested. note that the contract will expire on the 11th and i dont intend on paying the invoice any more.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
I've had a good run dealing with sumvps.com - believe their cheap VPS plans will meet your requirements. Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back