If I use the word "FBI" for warez site is a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
no cause as you are an anti-human person, then no problems for you :)

-
use watever you want to, but make sure about the server location :)

yes.. lol. FBI agent googles FBI, and then your site is #1 result. FBI says hmm why is my site not #1.. wait its a warez site.. huh.. well what should we do? Lets call the feds. oh wait thats us.. lets call the isp, huh so we get another moron.

Then we never hear from you again

Oh btw, because u would be a moron, they wouldnt get you on warez, they would get you on infringing their copy right or some other reason.

Like wtf is going through ur head? Thats like me saying there is a train coming do you think its a good idea if i walk on the track towards the train with my eyes closed and wait until i can feel the wind of the train then jump out of the way. is that a good idea?

Or

Do you think its a good idea if i jump off this 50 story building and try to fly?

Yea its a great idea, try it and let us know how it went.

yes.. lol. FBI agent googles FBI, and then your site is #1 result. FBI says hmm why is my site not #1.. wait its a warez site.. huh.. well what should we do? Lets call the feds. oh wait thats us.. lets call the isp, huh so we get another moron.

Oh btw, because u would be a moron, they wouldnt get you on warez, they would get you on infringing their copy right or some other reason.

Like wtf is going through ur head? Thats like me saying there is a train coming do you think its a good idea if i walk on the track towards the train with my eyes closed and wait until i can feel the wind of the train then jump out of the way. is that a good idea?

Or

Do you think its a good idea if i jump off this 50 story building and try to fly?

lmao, I think he got the point now xD

Or

Lol yeah, because FBI WILL google for "FBI" and his warez site will be #1 result lol. Sure. [/s]

Truth is that some members are touchy about it (pussies) and some aren't. For example, my msn is CyberMind@fbi.gov and I've had at least a dozen cases where the other person was hesitant to add me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back