Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

I want to open a warez blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to open a warez blog, I need some help with its design (template) and someone to help with customization.
Looking forward for your suggestions>

i will pay you for this task post you demand in replies
 

11 comments

Why do you want to start a warez blog? To make money? for fun?

You could check out tutorials about theming and webmastering. Some basic HTML CSS knowledge is required though.
 
Its easier than you think.

Get a domain with whois protection
A cheap offshore hosting.
Install wordpress
Get a free theme.
Add plugins and customization from the wp site.

Its done
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Active Member · Joined
465
Messages
126
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom