Not open for further replies.
i can host vb aswell as it similar to ipb boards

well if you instrested let me know i can give you 5day trial

but control panel is kloxo

I dont think 10 month is expensive :(

well i guess it depends what country you are from

it is expensive.... i can afford 4 or 5$/month

wow sqshosting.com well dear lol

yes i know its good but ites expensive....

omg 10 bucks for kloxo? webziter.org is 0.95 bucks for cpanel

:O
i can host vb aswell as it similar to ipb boards

well if you instrested let me know i can give you 5day trial

but control panel is kloxo

not interested....:P

well is sqshosting.com allow hacking? i mean if i wanna do some hacking on its server, will they allow us?

i dont think any host allow hacking

most likly you would get kicked off for doing that with no refund i even got a vps top spec and if i did that i think i would risk losing my money and vps with sites gone lol maybe ban from provider aswel

i dont think any host allow hacking

most likly you would get kicked off for doing that with no refund i even got a vps top spec and if i did that i think i would risk losing my money and vps with sites gone lol maybe ban from provider aswel

but i saw, don't know where, but there are some hosting who allows hacking.... if they don't then how does hacker do this steelr stuff? i mean i did that stuff in free hosting but they banned me then i think that i should be use some paid hosting so that he can't block us

I recently took up hosting from wrzhost.

You could try their shared hosting from Netherlands.

is it reliable or trustable? u sure about that?

i think hes after a host for hacking now which i really doubt he find
i din get you bro???<_<

but if you pratice hacking then there servers going to pick up that you doing hacking then it may already ban your ip or do you mean hacking forum like a forum where people can get there hacking tools etc

no no i did not mean that..... They do hacking and you know for steelr of keylooger we need to have some files on our server so we could chk our logs...... many of them are using the servers but which server they r using, i don't know. but it seems that there r some hosting who allow hacking

Free hosting wouldn't even care about what you put on your server as long as you don't remove the ads and the banner from your index.
And AGAIN Keylogger or what ever it is.This is NOT HACKING.Just call it something else but NOT HACKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back