Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

I reposted this because my other thread was closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reposted this without images in hopes the mods would not catch it.

It didn't work out though and this thread got closed and edited by a mod I tried to get smart with in a pm because I got butt hurt and won't be able to rape the members of WJ by selling them my domain.


Please don't do like I did.

Follow the rules and don't be a smart ass to the staff even if they are only a "Market Place Moderator".
 
Last edited by a moderator:

4 comments

Buying any Domain Name with a copyrighted or trademarked name in it is throwing money away. Amazon will ban you and remove your earnings after complaints from a rights holder in a case like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
352
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom