I need Someone Who is expert at Web designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaniXs

Banned
Banned
I just recently made a blog and i want to pimp it out.. If anyone is interested please PM me..I'm willing to pay for it.. heres my site: www.jav-source. blogspot . com

remove spaces please.. THankx..

6 comments
Hosting warez on Blogspot, should be posted in MarketPlace, censored domain.... reported.

As your new I'll give you some advice. Spend you money better. Don't spend it on GFX or pimping your site just yet. Buy a real domain and buy some hosting, preferable offshore. It's not advisable to have free hosting especially for warez.
Their's lots of fantastic free skins. Since you'll be starting from scratch I'd advise Wordpress if your after a blog type site. It's easy to use, their's lots of skins and themes and loads of people with experience using it who can help you.
Hope this helps.

^^ :( Sad but true.
Anyways if you still wanna have a unique professional design from the start then PM me. If you wanna see my work, use my portfolio link in the signature

Hosting warez on Blogspot, should be posted in MarketPlace, censored domain.... reported.

As your new I'll give you some advice. Spend you money better. Don't spend it on GFX or pimping your site just yet. Buy a real domain and buy some hosting, preferable offshore. It's not advisable to have free hosting especially for warez.
Their's lots of fantastic free skins. Since you'll be starting from scratch I'd advise Wordpress if your after a blog type site. It's easy to use, their's lots of skins and themes and loads of people with experience using it who can help you.
Hope this helps.

I'm so sorry brother.. anyways thanx for the tip..

I just really dont know how to buy a domain lol..anyways ill find a way..

Well Nitish and take.. you can hit me up at Y!M.. mynameis_3xin3al3@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back