1000watt Banned Banned 525 2012 218 0 Apr 4, 2012 #1 ı want to post DDL portals but only the software I found wants webmoney. Do you know a software that I can pay with paypal. I do not need forum poster just need DDL portal poster.
ı want to post DDL portals but only the software I found wants webmoney. Do you know a software that I can pay with paypal. I do not need forum poster just need DDL portal poster.
F FarSeeR Active Member 279 2011 52 300 Apr 4, 2012 #2 I think it's what you're looking for http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/10465-advanced-wordpress-autosubmitter.html
I think it's what you're looking for http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/10465-advanced-wordpress-autosubmitter.html
D Deadmau5 Active Member 1,525 2011 298 90 Apr 4, 2012 #3 yep i use this too but its not 100% auto. anyway this tool is very great and very easy to use !!! vouche for that
yep i use this too but its not 100% auto. anyway this tool is very great and very easy to use !!! vouche for that
1000watt Banned Banned 525 2012 218 0 Apr 4, 2012 #4 but I did not mean wordpress poster. forexample freshwap or heroturko types sites I mean.
W Wadibahi Active Member 2,666 2010 383 220 Apr 4, 2012 #6 1000watt said: but I did not mean wordpress poster. forexample freshwap or heroturko types sites I mean. Click to expand... I think u need DLE WP & Forums poster Thema poster provide all services.
1000watt said: but I did not mean wordpress poster. forexample freshwap or heroturko types sites I mean. Click to expand... I think u need DLE WP & Forums poster Thema poster provide all services.