Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying I Need a Website Designed and Coded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All

I need a website designed and coded if possible.


Initially this is what I have in mind

There would be a home page where a language would be chosen. English or Arabic.

Then each of these will redirect to a webpage in the chosen language.

English version will have the following pages.

Home
About Us
News
Gallery
Products
Contact Page

and the same pages will be available in Arabic ( text for each page will be provided)

Also am not sure if this is possible but if you have the ability to add a small flash intro to the very first page ( where the language is chosen ), it would be great as well.


I know am a new member here therefore I am ok with paying an initial payment if you are a trusted member and you don't trust me. I've been scammed before so I know that there are shi**y people everywhere.


so if you can tell me an initial price and what is possible and what is not, then I think we will work together


I need a sample of your work if you are interested as well and an indication of what to expect from you.
 

3 comments

ethicalmohit
I really like your website and it seems that you have a good experience in this judging by the portfolio
so I'll PM you and see about the price if it's reasonable then we got a deal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Y
Member · Joined
6
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom