I made some website, how can monetize or get user?

Drakonkat

Hi,
i'm a professional developer, i love to make tool, i made a bunch of them always for free like:
- tnl.one (Link shortner and link in bio)
- quix.tnl.one (Media tracker and streaming if you charge the link)
- infotorrent.tnl.one (Torrent info scraper)

I have some other about translation. I never need money so never monetized it, but now how i can get user? Find good ads? Or maybe sell to someone which want to cooperate to make money from them?

5 comments
Hi,
i'm a professional developer, i love to make tool, i made a bunch of them always for free like:
- tnl.one (Link shortner and link in bio)
- quix.tnl.one (Media tracker and streaming if you charge the link)
- infotorrent.tnl.one (Torrent info scraper)

I have some other about translation. I never need money so never monetized it, but now how i can get user? Find good ads? Or maybe sell to someone which want to cooperate to make money from them?
Welcome
Well first you should know how much you are spending on this website annually because it is necessary to make profit.

After that you can start small to get traffic by doing link exchange and pop ads and banner ads and affiliate ad programs, you can start with this

If you want cheap and good hosting with best facilities then tell us and we will give you a link through which you can buy with good offer.

Welcome
Well first you should know how much you are spending on this website annually because it is necessary to make profit.

After that you can start small to get traffic by doing link exchange and pop ads and banner ads and affiliate ad programs, you can start with this

If you want cheap and good hosting with best facilities then tell us and we will give you a link through which you can buy with good offer.
Hi,
thanks for the suggestion i will start searching about link exchange, affiliate and similiar

About the hosting everything is pretty cheap and everything optimized
For tnl which has image and database I spend something like 20$ yearly and can hold a lot of user. Is scalable so i think with a lot of user some little cost can increase (But after 10k user, so no problem about that).
quix.tnl.one instead it's totally free and unlimited based on google login to save data across device. So it's 0$ excluded the domain

My problem actually is how to get user, or find people who want to get user and monetize then split the revenue

Attracting Users​

1. Quality Content:
    • Create high-quality, valuable content that addresses the needs and interests of your target audience. This could be blog posts, videos, infographics, or podcasts.
  2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
    • Optimize your website for search engines by using relevant keywords, improving site speed, mobile responsiveness, and obtaining backlinks from reputable sites.
  3. Social Media Marketing:
    • Leverage platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to promote your content and engage with your audience. Tailor your message for each platform.
  4. Email Marketing:
    • Build an email list and send out regular newsletters with valuable content, promotions, or updates about your website. Offer incentives for signing up, such as eBooks, discount codes, or exclusive content.
  5. Paid Advertising:
    • Use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads) to drive targeted traffic to your website. Consider retargeting ads to re-engage visitors who didn’t convert.
  6. Influencer Collaborations:
    • Partner with influencers within your niche to reach their audience. This could involve guest posts, social media shoutouts, or collaborative content.
  7. Guest Blogging:
    • Write guest posts for other blogs in your niche to reach a broader audience. Include a link back to your website in your author bio.
  8. Online Communities and Forums:
    • Engage in online communities (e.g., Reddit, Quora, Facebook Groups) related to your niche. Answer questions and share your expertise while subtly promoting your website.

Monetizing Your Website​

1. Affiliate Marketing:
    • Partner with companies to promote their products and earn a commission on sales generated through your referral links. Choose products that align with your audience's interests.
  2. Display Ads:
    • Use ad networks like Google AdSense to display ads on your site. You'll earn money based on clicks or impressions.
  3. Sponsored Content:
    • Work with brands to create sponsored posts, reviews, or endorsements. Ensure that the content aligns with your audience for transparency and authenticity.
  4. Online Courses or Ebooks:
    • Create and sell digital products like online courses, eBooks, or guides. This can be highly lucrative if you have expertise in a specific area.
  5. Membership or Subscription Model:
    • Offer premium content or service for a fee. Membership sites work well for exclusive content, online courses, or community access.
  6. E-commerce or Merchandise:
    • If applicable, sell physical or digital products directly on your site. This could include merchandise related to your brand or niche.
  7. Consulting or Coaching Services:
    • Offer your expertise as a service through consulting or coaching sessions, leveraging your website as a platform to attract clients.
  8. Donations or Crowdfunding:
    • If you provide a valuable service or content, consider asking for donations or using platforms like Patreon to receive support from your community.

Tips for Success​

• Understand Your Audience: Use analytics tools to gather insights about your audience's behavior, preferences, and demographics. This can inform both your content and monetization strategies.
  • Experiment and Iterate: Try various strategies to see what works best for your audience and your niche, and be willing to pivot based on feedback and results.
  • Focus on Engagement: Encourage user interaction through comments, surveys, and social media engagement. The more engaged your users are, the more likely they are to return and share your content.
  • Be Patient: Building a substantial user base and monetizing effectively takes time. Consistency is essential, so keep producing valuable content and optimizing your strategies.

Back