Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

i hate paypal... =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my paypal is limited and I can't find ANY warez host that accepts credit cards.
I either need a free offshore host or one that accept credit cards.
Would any one be so kind to direct me to a host that accepts cards or offers free hosting. I'd appreciate it.
I really want to get my site going.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
 

4 comments

Hey.

I don't usually recommend my own company like this in posts, but given the situation, my company allows you to pay with credit cards. (I don't think any other host here does!)

As for paypal, you shouldn't need a paypal when purchasing things if you have a credit card (although it may depend on which country you live in).
 
Hey.

I don't usually recommend my own company like this in posts, but given the situation, my company allows you to pay with credit cards. (I don't think any other host here does!)

As for paypal, you shouldn't need a paypal when purchasing things if you have a credit card (although it may depend on which country you live in).


I decided to go with your plan. I already paid.

As for Mr.Pirate the plans you showed me are VERY good. When I have money in the future you'll be my first choice in hosting. I was just looking for a cheaper host.

.... learn to read what he said.


P.S. I'm a girl =]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
im 17 Computer
32
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom