Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

I Give a New Look to my site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This is now happy-hdmovies.blogspot.com
Recently I have modified my site template also done some work to look this site good.



But Now I have shifted my site from blog to phpbb. Also done some massive job in phpbb and modifying everyday.

Please reply your feedback about my site.

Site Url: www.happy-hdmovies.com

Site ratings in:

1. Twilight (2*)
2. Linkplz (2*)
3. Atomicwarez (2*)
4. Nexusddl (1*, Hopefully a 2* within a week)
5. Katz (2*)
6. Hotfiledownloads (1*, Threads submission started later)

Thanks
 
Last edited:

13 comments

Blogspot is strict with Warez. You might get banned later on, just a suggestion as your work will go to waste.

-Get a Favicon
-Change the skin - their are a lot more better skins for blogspot
-Site loads extremely slow - remove imageshack images, shoutbox from your homepage

4/10
 
I have removed shoutbox and some other widgets. I think it's little bit faster than previous. I think problem is from lulzimg. It's loading time is too slow. imageshack is much faster than lulz.
 
Capture%20d’écran%202011-01-21%20à%2015.09.33.png


The red icon xD
 
Ok I think site is pretty fast now. Done something to load page faster. Please provide your feedback now.

* I tried to provide a new header but that looks ugly. So no header.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
I am now seo specialist Movies download and doing seo for my clients
596
Messages
14
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom