I feel I got robbed by Jennie (Just Another Sunset) eBay shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

icome

I just want to share some experience how the eBay seller Jennie (Just Another Sunset) makes money.

I paid $8.79 for a greeting card from eBay USA, finally I got a cheap card worth only $0.10 , I am sure it is a home made card, designed from Photoshop, colour faded. The worst thing is that the card was a different one which I ordered from eBay.

In the case, most of us would request refund or an exchange, right? My nightmare begins:

Can you plese email me a picture of what you received?
Jennie
Just Another Sunset
Open Monday to Friday (Except Holidays)

I scanned the card and sent to her email

[FONT=&quot]So, I can either send you an invoice for $2.95 and you can keep the incorrect item, or you can send it back regular post and we will refund the return shipping once it arrives and send out the correct greeting card.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jennie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jennie@justanothersunset.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.justanothersunset.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Visit our Website & sign up for our Enchanting Newsletter![/FONT]*********************************************************

Well, the card is not what I wanted, why should I pay more? I would post it back and get refund. Or I will leave negative feedback on eBay.

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your email, threatening me with demands like that is called Feedback Extortion and against ebays rules. We are forwarding your email to ebay. We are going by ebays rules.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We strongly suggest you read the rules for buyers, and specifically look up the help section for feedback extortion, as your email is CLEAR feedback extortion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Visit our Website & sign up for our Enchanting Newsletter![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]**********************************************************************************
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are blocking your personal email and request that all further emails go through ebays message system.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Visit our Website & sign up for our Enchanting Newsletter!
***********************************************************************************

[/FONT]I posted the card back to you today, you will receive it in 7 days, I will need full refund. No need to send me a new one.

***********************************************************************************

Please do not email us direct further. We will respond to the claim as we have. The claim requested a refund, and thats what we are doing.
No need to talk direct now that a third party is involved. Once it is received, we will refund.
Jennie
Just Another Sunset

Hi it is nearly 2 weeks, you should have received the pack. I packed it well and posted it back to you. Please refund, thanks.

we will NOT respond to any of your direct messages, stop emailing us direct.
we will ONLY discuss with ebay.
we
have blocked your email to our direct email accounts, this contact is
inappropriate, we will only view your messages through ebay.
your tracking number seems to be invalid, we do not have any thing back.
please provide valid tracking or else talk to ebay
we do not want any more emails from you and will report you to ebay for harassment.
you filed a claim, to deal with ebay, so deal with them.
Jennie
Just Another Sunset

I posted the card to you on 28th March 2011 by air mail. It costs me
£1.82, I asked for tracking number and it would cost me £6, the refund
will be £6 as well, so there is no point to have a tracking number.
Receipt is fine I send to Paypal the paper receipt. Your address is just
a P.O. box, so please check your P.O. Box. I did send you the post card
back. Please reply with manner, be polite to your customer!!!!!

Im not going to respond to ANYONE that tells me they will leave me negative feedback if i dont send them another card FREE
you deal with ebay and paypal, you are irrational and i will not respond to your threats further.
we
have blocked your email address, and find it funny that you are nice in
ebay, and then send such nasty notes direct, says a lot about your
character.
bugger off
Jennie
Just Another Sunset

Yes,
we are talking on ebay, I paid you, you posted me wrong item and refuse
to provide proper service, I have the rights to get things right!!!! I will call your office number.

you are in another country!
dont threaten me with showing up at my office
or phone calls.
how stupid do you think we are?
Jennie
Just Another Sunset

Well the office number (925)487-4361 is just a voice machine, there is no customer service number!
The returning address is just a P.O. box which does not accept mail with tracking number!

[FONT=&quot]In the spirit of compromise, if you agree to change your feedback to green positive, I will issue the refund even though we have not received the card back.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, we must receive the feedback change to a positive rating first.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Otherwise, we are blocking this email address also.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your choice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]****************************************************************[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paypal request a tracking number before give me full refund, however, to have the tracking number, it would cost me £7 and the refund is even less than that, here in the U.K. everything is expensive.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]***************************************************************[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I think she has already received the returned card after 17 days and just did not want to refund me. If I change ebay feedback to green positive she might not given me refund because simply I am not trusting her if she did all these to me. She is threatening me to turn it to Green!
[/FONT]
Please advise what should I do in the case? :'(

Last edited:
25 comments
Send them this in an email:

Jennifer Mells & Timothy Mells
687 Jefferson Ave
Livermore, CA 94550

That's their address, wait for their response... Good luck buddy!

Well, you already wasted your money.

If you have any lawyer friend, then tell him to send her a brief notice that you are going to sue her.

Also, take down her site :) http://www.justanothersunset.com/servlet/StoreFront

Hire a hacker (would cost you around 20-30$) and root her server (if on a dedi) or just deface it ;)

Thats atleast you can do. Then, try to collect her real details, phone number, address, etc.

Goto some hacking forum, get hacked credit card details and then card (order) things on her address. Let her deal with it. Bug her until you give up.

wow blaze, hacking/defacing/DDOS is not solution to every problem :)) Actually it is not a solution for anything ^o)

She is clearly a scammer and you got scammed, otherwise no real honest seller treats their customer so harshly. She is trying to cover up her scam and trying to make it look like you are the one harassing her while you are the one who got harassed.

Well, ebay offers buyer protection. So why don't you try to initiate a case with ebay? If you have the tracking number of return shipment, ebay will decide in your favor after investigating the whole incident.

Btw, if you don't want the paltry $8.79 and instead want to get back at her, do what BlaZe suggested XD

Why waste all this time? Just contact eBay, I went through something similar, I got a jawbone headset without the box and since it was going to be a gift, I couldn't gift it so he told me to post it back to him and well, I didn't. I asked him to pay me for the postage first so that I can post it back since I clearly stated I wanted a box. He didn't agree in the end we went through a PayPal dispute and I have the item with me + a refund =]

Why waste all this time? Just contact eBay, I went through something similar, I got a jawbone headset without the box and since it was going to be a gift, I couldn't gift it so he told me to post it back to him and well, I didn't. I asked him to pay me for the postage first so that I can post it back since I clearly stated I wanted a box. He didn't agree in the end we went through a PayPal dispute and I have the item with me + a refund =]

The thing is it costs £7 to post the item back to USA with a tracking number and the refund is just £6, I would even lose more money to return the item.

The seller however got discount from some USA couriers so the seller use the black hole to get money from buyers outside USA she clearly knows buyers from other countries won't return the items.

firstly call ebay customer care , just dial that toll free number and they will get it sought out
if the above fails then a pp dispute k both of this fails and u lose ur money then do this
1. spam that the seller scammed u in all her listed items
2. Make a fake ebay buyer acct then buy all her listed items but do not pay through the pp gateway u can do that
3. Now wait she will msg u that u need to pay coz u brought the product reply that it will take some time and delay all her further listings after few weeks dont use that acct or say ur act was hacked , btw even if u dont buy they have to pay the ebay fees so its a win win condition for u as u dont have to pay but they r paying for u as u brought the item (ebay seller fees)
paying means paying thr the pp gateway and buying means to click on buying button on ebay
4. Repeat step 3 until she leaves selling this kind of crap , make some fake accts and start

firstly call ebay customer care , just dial that toll free number and they will get it sought out
if the above fails then a pp dispute k both of this fails and u lose ur money then do this
1. spam that the seller scammed u in all her listed items
2. Make a fake ebay buyer acct then buy all her listed items but do not pay through the pp gateway u can do that
3. Now wait she will msg u that u need to pay coz u brought the product reply that it will take some time and delay all her further listings after few weeks dont use that acct or say ur act was hacked , btw even if u dont buy they have to pay the ebay fees so its a win win condition for u as u dont have to pay but they r paying for u as u brought the item (ebay seller fees)
paying means paying thr the pp gateway and buying means to click on buying button on ebay
4. Repeat step 3 until she leaves selling this kind of crap , make some fake accts and start

Lol great advice. I will keep this in mind next time I get scammed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back