i collected 200 fresh warez forums today

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant understand ppl today :S
@yakamozz u are asking the whole day for help and tips for uploading and ppl here are trying to help u and u even dont share some noobish forums as u say they took you 10h to find all them , i gues most of them have 3000 members .
the big forums where uploaders should post Mr Happy already mentioned on his site.

if anyone wants more forums use google its ur best friend
here a little help from me for ppl who dont know how to use google
type in Powered by vBulletin® it shoould show u some forums.
and yakamozz dont expect other ppl are going to help u :S cuz i think u are a noobish asshole :)

(srry 4my bad english )

are you a idiot?

if i have 100 dollar and i ask people, what can i do with it? do i need to explain them first how i earned so they can earn it too?

i only ask for information, i dont ask any services, where are the old times when people helped each other without asking something back? i get pms with i will tell you but first give the forums to me

go to google and search it,

and milooot dont send me pms again ok please? dont spam me with ur earning screenshots etc

yakamozz was lying with you guys, he don't have any 200 forums collection thats why he don't wants to share with anyone, He is just getting information how to upload, how to post in forum, he is trying to make you fool

^ Doesn't matter as he has no intention to post them even if he does have them.

Whatever, posting to 200 warez forums will only get your files deleted as fast as possible. :D

sorry but here are a lot of idiots here

- miloot: no u dont earn more then me, i earn 2x more then u as i have 40k unique visitors to my sites and have my own methods
- other guy: your right, i wont share it anymore

mods can close this thread

i am parasite? you are a begger, i got like 10 pm begging my list,

i ask 1 thing: what do i get? give ur forums then i will say:D hahaha kids

Ha ha..so what if you have 200 forums:))..I can make you a list with 500 forums in few minutes..Lists of forums don't help you to much to make money...and everybody can make lists with few searches..
Title for this thread it's penible: i collected 200 fresh warez forums today :facepalm:..

Turned into a hate thread.

In future if you ask for something like the list of forums try and offer something in return. eg give advice and then ask for them. This way everyone wins and a community grows. Weather he has the list is beside the point. You have to offer help first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back