i collected 200 fresh warez forums today

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakamozz

Banned
Banned
heyy guys,

i collected today 200 working warez sites with alexa smaller dan 200.000, so a lot of traffic. 50/70 forums has a alexa less then 10.000

i have put alexa number at the end of the url in excel

i want to post my uploads, this is my first time

how can i avoid forum ban? for which reason was u banned ?

tomorrow i am gonna search for another 200-300 phpbb forum and then other type of forums

38 comments
yes but i cant read all the rulez of 600 warez forums?

can people share there story with us? why was u banned? what is the best method to post? like 10 games, 10 appz? etc?

damn people even dont want to help, they always want something back, or are you guys kidding with me?;p

Can You Please PM me Those Forum So I Can See I Have Totally Registered 100 Forums May Be I Can Help You On Those Forums Rules Which I Know From Your List.........

Just follow the common forum rules, don't post lots of duplicate stuff, don't post too fast.
Another important thing, use a common email id for all those accounts and keep checking that id often to see whether you received any PM or something in any of those forums and reply to them. This is because if site owners suspect that you're using a bot and PM you for checking then they may ban your account if they don't get a reply within few days. So reply everytime so that they think you're not using a bot.

shall i register with same username on all forums? or different?

if i post 50 threads today, 1 thread per 1 minute is good? i dont want to put my pc online whole day

Its always better if you can register at the forums with a new username in each, but it could be a tough job.
I don't think 50 posts per day will be a good idea. You have to be under the radar to stay safe, mostly in reputed warez forums that have active staff and strict rules. 25-30 should be a better idea.

but if u post 50 now

10 in games
10 in movies etc

then 10 hours later, i can post again, because a lot of people posted already after me and my posts are not on page 1

i want to sell premium wupload to earn money

what shall i upload? small files or big files? i think the chance to sell a premium on filesonic or wupload is to upload big files?

i will share my forums with u soon:D

50-70 warez forums with less than 10k Alexa. I'd be surprised if they are all English. I've being trying to build up a list of the top forums by Alexa and I couldn't find that many. Let me know the top ones and I'll add them to my list on http://wrzc.org/ if I don't already have them

As for your question. It's a pain in the ass so just do a few sites at a time and build up your collection day by day.

heyy i went 30 mins ago to ur site too, got 2,3 sites from u.

i was today 10 hours busy searching them on google, a lot of people pmed me

i would actually like to share, i will first collect more

but shall i upload small files of 50mb to sell more premium accounts on filesonic and wupload or files like 500mb?

50-70 warez forums with less than 10k Alexa. I'd be surprised if they are all English. I've being trying to build up a list of the top forums by Alexa and I couldn't find that many. Let me know the top ones and I'll add them to my list on http://wrzc.org/ if I don't already have them

As for your question. It's a pain in the ass so just do a few sites at a time and build up your collection day by day.

Mr Happy, if you can add site forum id on wrzc.org im more Happy :P

Simplest rule for all spammers like you..

Use multiple proxies.. have backup accounts.. Try and have a auto account sign up app so just in case your account gets banned...

And post away... Dont post 50 topics in 1 min.. Do it in small increments..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back