Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have any problem to add any payout method .we just look for number of requests , at least 5+ requests are sufficient to make the gateway available .but i believe our uploaders are happy with webmoney , it's really good and easy to use than Liberty which require many password and pin codes etc..
fair enough..coz its a really true logic :)

q99cii0qke4y.png

why 8 downloads 4 cents? something does not work

the problem, and that Italy from the Filehosting you who is always cast aside as if it were a nation of waste, and then I saw that even if people download some wrapped your system does not count in a choir, and so is the fact that I place my files in many Italian sites and is that sometimes distorts the download count and unnecessary use your service, although very nice graphically

i couldn't get the exact meaning but i understood it's not technical issue and it's related to where Italy is placed in our country table .this doesn't make us bad , may be we're not suitable for you but we don't deserve the word "bad" .
you already know that we count 1 to 3 daily downloads per user as explained in our Affiliate page ,so user with multiple downloads doesn't count money only for first download and up to 3 downloads and this thing is previously known .

thank you

Update : FTP Upload is now Available !

Last edited:
I would make a request ..
It would be possible, in "my files", show more files, like 100? Or more, of course
Because joins many pages to look ...

I appreciate if you can :D

I would make a request ..
It would be possible, in "my files", show more files, like 100? Or more, of course
Because joins many pages to look ...

I appreciate if you can :D
this is not possible as 100 files is a big number and will not suitable for all .
we can make it 50 instead of 40 as it's the MAX number we can set to avoid page heaviness .

Hi,

remote url work great and Hulkfile look good :friends:
thank you for your positive review .
our servers are located in Germany , upload/transload speed should be good for neighbor countries .

if anyone have any comment or feedback please share it with us to help us making good decisions.

UPDATE : Payment requests have been created and we started issuing payments .

Last edited:
unfortunately , we couldn't make exceptions and we don't offer free premiums .
our revenue from sales is 80 to 85% after fees so when we give you 75% what we will get then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back