[TABLE="width: 554"]
[TR="bgcolor: #CAEDFB"]
[TD]2014-01-22[/TD]
[TD]$xx.00[/TD]
[TD]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hey guys!!

Ok, so some news... We are back! If you still experience any issue - Please let us know asap.

We would like to thank you for your patience and to offer you a few SUPER SPECIAL BONUSES:

1. First 10 Replies to this thread will be awarded with a FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIPS FOR a month!

2. Only for WJ users - We will be adding Another 20% On your next payout!!! To get this bonus, send us a ticket on our support system, until the 12th of February.

Also, we would like to hear from you about any new features you would like to see on our service!

P.S
About payout, we didn't forget you, we just been busy working this issue out, so it will take us a couple more days to complete the payment.

Hello
Still out in my area, I'm seeing with the proxy.
reply this thread for a month of premium gold
I'll send you tickets for 20% off your next payment
greetings

Hugefiles; thanks for all the work to make the transition seamless and keeping us updated. My followers like that nothing has changed and my files are intact, just with a short vacation. Keep up the good work !!

hf user name- mrgeek

2. Only for WJ users - We will be adding Another 20% On your next payout!!! To get this bonus, send us a ticket on our support system, until the 12th of February.

So, make usual payment request PLUS send support ticket with this message too, right ?

Last edited:
@PrimeObjective - Thanks for your reply, we understood it's a matter of DNS cache that has to be updated with the ISP's worldwide.
In order to get your membership, you will have to register to our service and then send us your HugeFiles.net user name which we will then upgrade, try again in 12-24 hours it should be updated worldwide by then.

@SexHoleLT - Ofcourse, we pay using PayPal and Webmoney.

Ok, so we got another GOLD membership grabbed, We only got 5 LEFT - GET YOURS NOW!

4 Down , ONLY 6 to go... Hurry up to get yours!!

The site is still down for me. I'd like to be able to get back on with gold membership!

HF - "@PrimeObjective - Thanks for your reply, we understood it's a matter of DNS cache that has to be updated with the ISP's worldwide."

If you or any one else gets a browser 'can not find or connect' timeout page, follow the directions in link (for XP) below to change your ISP's DNS to an free Open DNS. Step 7, Google Public DNS fixed it for me. When I switched back to orig settings, it did not work again so changing DNS to Google definitely solved my connection problem. Good Luck

XP link - http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/how-to/setup-opendns-in-windows-xp.html

for other OS - http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/how-to/setup-opendns-or-google-dns.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back