Votes: 13 35.1%
  • now i am thinking i was good before

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • damn i dont like this

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who feel marriage is a controlling factor or a form of slavery obviously didn't marry for the right reasons. Marriage is a union of two people that love each other and came to the conclusion that they will only be with each other.

That's just stupid. Can you not be with the only person you love without the age old ritual of marriage? Communities have grown and so did our lifestyle. What does marriage really imply? That you are with that one person for the rest of your life? Ok, do that. But don't get married. It's not necessary and imo it shows greater acceptance of being together without marriage than being together with marriage.

It's like with priests or monks or wtv. They run away to solitude to be one with God. That's the easy way out, stay in a thriving city and avoid temptations.

Dunno if you get what I am saying. It's pretty early in the morning here =/

marriage is very ridiculous, you'll know what I mean when you're filing for divorce. Then again, if you're on a forum asking total strangers what it feels like to get married genuinely wanting opinions, maybe you should get married, it'll teach you a valuable lesson.

Modern marriage has been created by the governments and the catholic church to further keep people in line, think about that next time you get caught masturbating.

Why do you think they let gay people marry now ? Because they want them to be happy ? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back