Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to upload movies to your host quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WJ,

I am sort of new to this, but what is the fastest way to grab a movie/tv episode from lets say fileserve, wupload, filesonic, etc and than reupload to your video host of choice, in this case lets say putlocker and embed onto my site.

Would I have to manually download the entire file from fileserve, than reupload to my video host and than embed onto my site? This process would take around 1 hour, is their anyway else to complete this process faster?

Please keep in mind I am new to this, so their probably is a faster process that is why I am asking :)

Thanks,
 

8 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
i love the web:) Sports, web, watchin movies
291
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom