Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to Upload file more then 400mb in Hotfile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can please someone tell me how to upload more then 400mb file via rapidleech in hotfile?

I open the hotfile.com.index.php and insert 2000, but when i try to upload i get error cannot get link
 

6 comments

do u have a hf premium acc?

Maximum file size is increased up to 2000 MB
2010-04-06
We increased maximum file size to 2000 MB (2GB).
Please notice only premium users can upload files>400 MB.
All users (free/premium) can download any size file.
 
You dosent need to be a premium user to upload files greater than 400Mb ! I upload by RL and I dosent have Premium ... I also can upload files bigger then 400Mb by remote ... to upload by RL i just edited in hotfile.com.index.php max. file size, if you have some errors maybe you have bad plugin...
 
You dosent need to be a premium user to upload files greater than 400Mb ! I upload by RL and I dosent have Premium ... I also can upload files bigger then 400Mb by remote ... to upload by RL i just edited in hotfile.com.index.php max. file size, if you have some errors maybe you have bad plugin...


CAn you send me you're plugin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
656
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom