Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to upgrade PHP and MySQL in Kloxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all... a few days ago I installed Kloxo for my VPS, but there are some thing that make me hesitate and ask questions to webmaster here.

1.) How I update PHP and MySQL in Kloxo?
2.) How do I install cURL?
3.) Is there a problem if I do an update on PHP and MySQL? Wheres I want to use PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.1 what could be?

nb: I'm using CentOS 5.6 and Kloxo latest version

Thank you.
 

7 comments

I suggest instead of updating PHP, update kloxo, as there are still issues when you update PHP in kloxo. If you can afford, use DirectAdmin instead of kloxo.
 
I use vps only for personal. So I think premium control panel I not would not be able to afford it. I hope someone will explain my question above.
 
Currently I am still using PHP 5.2 default of Kloxo. While I would like to update it to version 5.3+, MySQL 5+ and install cURL if it can run on CentOS 5.6?
 
Remove the current PHP installation,

Install PHP 5.3 by
yum install php53

Theoretically it should work but you will have to fix the dependencies issues yourself for kloxo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
New Member · Joined
4
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom