How to submit your files to FilesTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
If you are a website owner, it's better to get rid of the FilesTube crawler since it's just a content scraper and steals your download links not even giving you a proper backlink but a bullshit nofollow link.

Here are the most common reasons why any serious website owner should block FilesTube:
  • Scraping all of your links and not providing any real visitors unlike normal search engines like Google, where the user has to click to see the important content
  • Not giving you any follow backlinks which would be at least good for rankings in other search engines
  • Stealing your site earnings you would have earned from sales made after clicking a link on your site
  • Giving abuse agents a great tool to find and abuse your links, so they are down faster

You also don't give a shit on robots.txt and steal all links even if all robots are excluded from crawling a site, but I have figured out all FilesTube crawler IP ranges, so if there is any website owner who also wants to get rid of these parasites just drop me a PM and I can give you a code snippet which will block any FilesTube crawlers ;)

Seems, that FilesTube has nothing to add to my description of their service and will not reply us here :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back