How to stay away from scammer

Ramon21

Hello my friend's today I want to share my experience for all of you to stay away from scammed online, each day people try to learn new thing in technology many of them are try to learn code not everyone should code but should undrestand how code is work many of this new learners are try to fool people like write fake website & hosted on web server then they try to fool people we have many things to know is this website is legit or fake or scam.

We have many red flag rule like:

-Domain name see & check many scam website register there domain only for one year so if the website you want to try have a registration duration only for 1 year then this red flag.

-Slow & none cdn network scammer don't want to pay for anything so if you see always the use a cheap & simple shared hosting service if you many of scam website are very slow so this red flag because if you wsnt service your client's you need chose best.

-Don't have social media account today social media are very important for bussiness even the 12 years old kids have a social media account but scammer dont use scoial media for there bussiness because the fear of there identity make sure the website have a social media account or page if the website don't have it then this red flag

-Age of the website if you see new website with only 30 days old don't trusted because any website are new to internet until 6 month of there age are on red flag.

-Big reward for nothing like 2 years ago one of my friend say to me dude I'm start make money online I can earn 150$ daily for each 5 user registered on my referral link, imagine if this website have 100 user, each user refere 5 people then this website need to pay 15,000$ daily 😁 so this amount even large company like google can maked not a new website so imagine if the have 1000 user the need to pay 150,000 daily 🙄 so now you should not believe because monthly this website need pay 4,500,000$ that's crazy this amount only national bank can handle 😂.

There's too much to explain but I hope all of you not be scammed every time when you want put your efforts on something ask and maybe do a research because don't waste your great time & hard work for something that's have no value or not make any sense for you
Post automatically merged:

sorry if I'm make any typing mistake 🙏

Last edited:
4 comments
Thank you for sharing your experience and providing these helpful tips to avoid online scams! It's crucial for everyone to stay vigilant and recognize the red flags of potentially fraudulent websites. Checking the domain registration duration, website speed, presence on social media, and the age of the website are all excellent strategies. Additionally, if something sounds too good to be true, like exaggerated rewards, it probably is. Staying informed and cautious can save us all from falling victim to scams. Thanks again for these valuable insights!

Thank you for sharing your experience and providing these helpful tips to avoid online scams! It's crucial for everyone to stay vigilant and recognize the red flags of potentially fraudulent websites. Checking the domain registration duration, website speed, presence on social media, and the age of the website are all excellent strategies. Additionally, if something sounds too good to be true, like exaggerated rewards, it probably is. Staying informed and cautious can save us all from falling victim to scams. Thanks again for these valuable insights!
thanks dude of course every time you want try something new take some minutes to research

Nice info

Nice info :thumbsup:
I hope it's helpful

Very valuable information, especially for newbies =)

Thanks!
thanks dude

Last edited:
Back