Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to make a closable ad over a video player for a tube site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the title says, what I want to do is make a banner/adzone which is to be placed over/in front of the video player for a tube site. I remember seeing some adult streaming/tube sites do this, they have it in front of the video player, and there's a close button on it that the viewers have to close so they can access the video player.

I'm not an expert in coding, but I think it's something related to a few css/html codes. I'm looking for a way to do just the same for my site, so any help would be appreciated.
 

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
569
Messages
62
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom