how to i make Link Shortener Site?

cabbar

I want to create a link shorten make money site. but I have no idea what to do.

buy domain
buy ready script
install on hosting
find adverts

Is there anyone with experience to help with these stages?

21 comments
1000$ + 1 year support everything in your hand track any of your user this not custom script it's fully management system for shortener
thanks, bro. i wouldn't pay that much for this.

these things are not so complicated anymore. With the help of an AI, you can learn everything even the codding. i just didn't have more time, so I opened this topic. but 1000 is very more for me. thanks.

Hi,
i have just made this one on the domain tnl.one
It has link shortner, and link in bio feature and even payment method connected.
I have to time to market it, or advertise. If you are intrested i can pass you everything and talk about how you can use it?

Let me know in DM

It's based on some new tech with really low cost maintenance

Hi,
i have just made this one on the domain tnl.one
It has link shortner, and link in bio feature and even payment method connected.
I have to time to market it, or advertise. If you are intrested i can pass you everything and talk about how you can use it?

Let me know in DM

It's based on some new tech with really low cost maintenance
Nice site you ve got there.

Hi, I was looking into it, and I've heard that you can earn very well with shortened URLs, but what surprised me is that there are URL shorteners that require users to click on an ad to be able to proceed to the next page. I was looking into AdLinkFly, but it's not the script I'm referring to. However, it has a 30% rate. The best approach would be to add it to an AdSense page or another platform, so that users click on the ad and then proceed to the next page. This would be much better.

Does anyone sell this script or know where I can get it?

friends, I make thousands dollars for the shitty link shorteners. I just want to open my own site and I want what they earn. i think they gave %30 profit to their users.

Now all I need is domain, hosting and script.
What about advertisers and ad placement etc?

Hello :)

I have a similar script for my websites. You can check it here -> https://leak.baby/
Post automatically merged:

You can check my website here -> https://leak.baby/

Admin + User dashboard. It works just like any other link shortner. You can ad your own advertising using the Admin Settings Panel.
Also, you can set how much each user earns per views / clicks. It's very customizable.

77F8fCGj5ebv.png

Last edited:
Back