Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to have this on board??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to have the below shown things in my forum as well.
Can you please tell me what shall i use?

kX57NA.png
 

4 comments

Hey,

These people have customized their postbit_legacy. You'll need to search about to cusotmize your's like that. Google's your best friend.

Cyber.
 
Hello!
Now, my forum show postbit_legacy as picture below
now.png


I need create a for postbit_legacy in frame, as picture below
temp.png


How do i do? And i want add Location,
I dont know do what add a field in postbit_legacy as Location, Website,...
Who are guide for me? Thanks
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
222
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom