How to get Lifetime Sales for Filesonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proposter

Filesonic gives an option for premium sales with lifetime premium account.I tried lifetime affilliate banners many time on my website but only 3 lifetime sales at all of the time.What is the trick or hint for solding lifetime premium?Please share your methods.

Last edited:
23 comments
eldon, quality uploads is mean to single link files or good post content?Can u explain quality uploads?

IllusIonist i'm interesting to long time premium acc sales, and there is some hints for sale...

1. Obtain your Van Van oil. This oil is made of five different essential oils. If you cannot find it, simply use another oil that is associated with luck or is very special to you. The exact ingredient isn't as important in magic as your belief in it.

2. Prepare for your wish. Make sure you have a nice comfortable place to sit, without being disturbed, preferably outside.

3. Hold the candle in your hands and envision your wish coming true. Do your best to envision transferring your wish into the candle through your hands.

4. Carve something into the candle, possibly the entire wish if you have room. Just make sure it's something that means something to you, personalizing spells often makes them more powerful.

5. Dress the candle with your oil. This simply means to rub it onto the surface in a pattern of your choice. Use as little or much as you like.

6. Burn the candle and once again envision your wish coming true, if possible meditate while your candle burns.

:)

Send me $500 in my account, I'll teach you how to do that :P

I taught JJJ how to do it, and now see how he is trying to teach you here :p

But he doesn't know it all, I haven't taught him well enough :p

1. you should to contact whom who going to buy account through your link.
2. start buttering and tell him benefits of lifetime account.
3. finally you got life time sale
4. cheers
;)

pretty simple mate..

ask Hish to remove 1 month, 3 month , 6 month and year sale..

surely you will lifetime sale only or you can fixed your settings at 119.2$.. xD

switch to selling MU lifetimes. :) You'd get 20 sales per day. :p sorry to break it to u but not many ppl would buy Filesonic lifetime just because it is still a new company they wont trust that it would be around in 2-3 yrs time. Most ppl know MU and RS would still be around no matter what just because they have both have been round for long time.

Just ask your dady to buy a lifetime account from your download link :P Simple

@ topic

its upto your luck and quality of content :)

1. Obtain your Van Van oil. This oil is made of five different essential oils. If you cannot find it, simply use another oil that is associated with luck or is very special to you. The exact ingredient isn't as important in magic as your belief in it.

2. Prepare for your wish. Make sure you have a nice comfortable place to sit, without being disturbed, preferably outside.

3. Hold the candle in your hands and envision your wish coming true. Do your best to envision transferring your wish into the candle through your hands.

4. Carve something into the candle, possibly the entire wish if you have room. Just make sure it's something that means something to you, personalizing spells often makes them more powerful.

5. Dress the candle with your oil. This simply means to rub it onto the surface in a pattern of your choice. Use as little or much as you like.

6. Burn the candle and once again envision your wish coming true, if possible meditate while your candle burns.

Thanks but a bit unsure on what kind of candle to get?? And does this really work, have tried it??

Thanks JJJ! Will have to try and do it quickly as it's raining quite a lot and very cold, hopefully it'll work for me also, I'll post print screens tomorrow to see if I get any results.

@Chugi is absolutely right!! :D

you need to get people to buy lifetime accounts in order to get sales of lifetime accounts.

Thanks JJJ! Will have to try and do it quickly as it's raining quite a lot and very cold, hopefully it'll work for me also, I'll post print screens tomorrow to see if I get any results.

6-Inch round pillar non-scented plain white. Oh it works ;)

Just ask your dady to buy a lifetime account from your download link :P Simple

@ topic

its upto your luck and quality of content :)

switch to selling MU lifetimes. :) You'd get 20 sales per day. :p sorry to break it to u but not many ppl would buy Filesonic lifetime just because it is still a new company they wont trust that it would be around in 2-3 yrs time. Most ppl know MU and RS would still be around no matter what just because they have both have been round for long time.

pretty simple mate..

ask Hish to remove 1 month, 3 month , 6 month and year sale..

surely you will lifetime sale only or you can fixed your settings at 119.2$.. xD

1. you should to contact whom who going to buy account through your link.
2. start buttering and tell him benefits of lifetime account.
3. finally you got life time sale
4. cheers
;)

Send me $500 in my account, I'll teach you how to do that :P

I taught JJJ how to do it, and now see how he is trying to teach you here :p

But he doesn't know it all, I haven't taught him well enough :p

Useless Thread :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Silly question. Useless post. It all depends on your work and a little luck. There're no trick in it.

Filesonic gives an option for premium sales with lifetime premium account.I tried lifetime affilliate banners many time on my website but only 3 lifetime sales at all of the time.What is the trick or hint for solding lifetime premium?Please share your methods.

He asked ppl to share their method and omg!!! wat a way of sharing:P:P:P
Really, "sharing is caring".....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

10 good advices

1. Upload fresh and quality content.
2. Make sure you have no dead links and your post look good.
3. Don`t mirror links - use only Filesonic.
4. Customers must have economic sense - 150 dollars for a lifetime account is actually great value for money.
5. Customers must expect that you will bring more interesting content in the future.
6. Post something that interests you, maybe you have an unique hobby - you could post
7. Create your own blog
8. Think "out of the box" try something new, don`t copy other peoples style.
9. Update daily
10.Read everything about uploading here, very informative http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=87413

C51t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back