Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to gain more of a 'community' feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and girls, just curious I want to gain more of a 'community' feel for www.iPirateit.com, how can I do so?

I know it's brand new, only 3 days old to be honest but I want to start getting posts & threads up, and get a few registered users.

What do you all think?
 

1 comment

You should start getting some uploaders by making a thread in the Community Cooperative section and submit the uploaders post to DDL sites so you can get traffic on your site and members..
I used to have a 3k site but i shut down used to have 500-600 daily traffic of guests viewing posts etc.. this will help your site to grow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Banned · Joined
285
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom