Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to earn money with depositfiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I created an account today on depositfiles but I dont understand how can I ear money, can someone help me?
I have read that I need to signup to a Bonus Program, but I dont see any option in their site...
How can I get my ref url?

Waiting for your help, thanks :)
 

5 comments

Hello guys,

I created an account today on depositfiles but I dont understand how can I ear money, can someone help me?
I have read that I need to signup to a Bonus Program, but I dont see any option in their site...
How can I get my ref url?

Waiting for your help, thanks :)

DF have moved all affiliates to halileo partner.
So login here
Code:
http://df.halileo.com/auth/index/login
with the same depostfiles account.
maybe they will ask to signup for affiliate if u havent already
 
Thank you buddy!

I already logged on halileo.com, but I only see one ref url, and that url is for people to register in their site (halileo.com).
I need a ref url to redirect people to depositfiles.com, does anyone know if this ref url is available? I cant find it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
806
Messages
18
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom