How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Cyberaff your post is work good for me.

i have a question

ExtremeCoderz - Multi Poster 5

Freddy - ThemaPoster

i should buy multi poster or themaposter

CyberAff can you please tell us how sBorg reliable for work? Does everytime downloads repack and uploads on filehost? Does have bugs? I heard when cant conect to filehost acc he trying constantly and you risk ban from filehost...

CyberAff can you please tell us how sBorg reliable for work? Does everytime downloads repack and uploads on filehost? Does have bugs? I heard when cant conect to filehost acc he trying constantly and you risk ban from filehost...

well sBorg works fine here i'm working with sBorg i mean i bought sborg and using it since 4 months and its working great no errors, no bugs, no issues, and its awesome! i left RL when i bought sBorg

about the filehost well if you just try to put your account details incorrectly filehost will not ban your account or harm your account they will just ban the ip of your sBorg so you can't download/upload from that filehost! so the provider gotta talk to them first!

thats it :) thanks

Thanks for the info CA, good job :)

You are Welcome <3

Thanks for big info tut ......

very nice hats off too you......

you wrote alot.......:D:D:D:D

thank you :)

Thank you Cyberaff your post is work good for me.

i have a question

ExtremeCoderz - Multi Poster 5

Freddy - ThemaPoster

i should buy multi poster or themaposter

well mate its upto you both of them great! go with themaposter or MP5 lol i really don't no! and thank you

must spread but thanks awesome post read all 14 pages
just a couple of questions

whatkind of server do you need for sborg? one at home or can i rent space online?
if home have one to suggest
what if the file is a fake is their a way to check it before it uploads to a forum?

sorry for any dumb questions and thanks again,you really didn't have to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back