Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to correct this error on imgshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the page that shows the image it shows "direct link not permitted" instead of the image,but when i go to the url of the image I can see the image.
 

5 comments

check the .htaccess in the directory upload

Code:
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://(.+\.)?[B]yourdomain[/B]\.[B]extension[/B]/ [NC]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$

RewriteRule .*\.(jpe?g|gif|bmp|png)$ nohotlink.gif [L]

<Files ~ "\.(php|sql|php3|php4|phtml|pl|py|jsp|asp|htm|shtml|sh|cgi)$">

  order allow,deny

  deny from all

</Files>
 
Thanks for the help, It was driving me crazy trying to figure out the problem to it. At first I thought your fix wasn't going to work since I was testing it out locally using xampp. But then I created a subdomain on one of my sites and uploaded everything and corrected the .htaccess to have my test sites url instead of what was on the .htaccess originally.
 
Well, for test purposes you could as well just delete/rename the .htaccess, its not necessary for the correct workings of imgshot, its more of a protection against abuse
 
Well, for test purposes you could as well just delete/rename the .htaccess, its not necessary for the correct workings of imgshot, its more of a protection against abuse

Are you talking about just the .htaccess in the upload section, I think the lack of .htaccess in the main directory causes the pages to not be available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
440
Messages
129
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom