Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How this web stream directly from Zippyshare, BHFile, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, I would like to know how this website offer streaming of videos from ZippyShare, BHFile, Putlocker, etc: http://www.mirapadredefamilia.com/family-guy-online-S10E14-Be-Careful-What-You-Fish-For.html

How they did? I think maybe they use GKPLUGINS (http://gkplugins.com/download/) but really I don't have idea about this... or it's a script? I would like to use it. Hope anyone know how to do this :)
 
Last edited:

4 comments

i use gkplugins
its use proxy plugin and other thing inside the swf player for that site

i try it and i have pay for the vip one :) the best of the best plugin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

corage
Active Member · Joined
125
Messages
38
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom