How safe to use Nulled scripts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

downloadsmasti

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone

as the title explains how safe it is to use nulled scripts??

I mean if the owner of the script knows how does he take down website??

in that way....

Regards
Downloads Masti

10 comments
He can't take it down, but if you are in a country like Holland or Germany, he can give order to take it off air. But there are millions of nulled script users, so the chance that he will find you is pretty small.

Do a google search for Offshore Hosting, host your nulled scripts on that, when they send you an email, ignore it, they will then send one to your host who will either tell them to piss off or inform you about the email they recieved.

I've ran nulled scripts for years, mainly IPB and vBulletin, never been hassled.

It doesnt depend on the hosting company, basicly its the country and the laws, for ex: us laws dont allow warez and opening warez site there will lead to closeing in short time,maybe have some trouble with the autorities.Offshore Hosting is the term you should search when you buy host, Offshore Hosting means you are safe to use nulled scripts,warez and almost anything you want.Every e-mail that hosting gets from the company to remove the nulled scripts is ignored and you are safe.

hello

Like they said, offshore hosting is the key however i advise you not to do it since the script developer used his time and resources to create the script so it'll be nice to at least buy his script.

Hello,

I would like to ask too.
What if someone using nulled WHMCS in an offshore hosting in Netherland / Lithuania?
Will their domain banned / suspended?

Hm... Not a long days ago, I read some of the WHMCS statement that they will cease the owner of the nulled WHMCS. WHMCS will also cooperate with the Domain Registrar to suspend the domain.

Maybe they got too many complain? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back