How People Get so much views on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHP:
<iframe width="1" height="1">youtube embed code here</iframe>

also if you embed a youtube it won't start playing automatically so it won't play any sound. As it doesn't load the video either (only the frame and options) your not wasting your or your visitor's bandwidth. I've being using this sorta crap for ages on sites. You can do it for almost anything.

PHP:

also if you embed a youtube it won't start playing automatically so it won't play any sound. As it doesn't load the video either (only the frame and options) your not wasting your or your visitor's bandwidth. I've being using this sorta crap for ages on sites. You can do it for almost anything.

If the video doesn't play, is it still considered a view? o.O

PHP:

:O ... 1 to CM's question :O...

My idea was better thought... make an iframe which loads an html page which contains the embed code.. the page which contains the embed code can be work with to make autoplay and mute easily :)
but the problem is whether embedded videos count as views

:O ... 1 to CM's question :O...

My idea was better thought... make an iframe which loads an html page which contains the embed code.. the page which contains the embed code can be work with to make autoplay and mute easily :)
but the problem is whether embedded videos count as views

Does embedded YouTube videos count as a view?

The answer is yes. If you Embed your video at different website or blog, and if any user watch the video from that blog/website, youtube will count the video as viewed.

so what will be the code for autoplay and mute ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back