Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How much will you pay for 1000 impressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for high traffic sites/blogs that offering banner ads to buy but I don't know should I pay for impressions or pay per month?

Please share your experience.
 

10 comments

if you want to use banner ads you should pay in cpc or pay per month . impression is not an option.
impression is for pop-up ads
 
If pay per month is not a rotating banner then I would go for it.

If you have the funds for it, why not try both and then decide which one is best for you.
 
Are you sure you want to go for banner ads? I'd suggest interstitials if you can't afford pop ads as banner ads are becoming less and less effective.
 
If traffic is real and high quality like many will purchase service then I can pay $50 to $100 for them however If you compare it with google adword then $100 for 1k traffic is to low.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Sevenup
Active Member · Joined
202
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom