How many uploads per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ of champs I don't understand how you upload a day 200?
1st of all you have to download apps file than you have to unrar the file than you have to make sure you got all the file you need to reupload on RL.
Than you have to rename the file and rar the file and upload to HF than you have to make a thread
How can you do all this in 2 hours?

yea I believe champ does that!! i have small experience with him... I do around 40 of different things link TV, Music and all....

Exactly Lightning, I prefer quality over quantity. So, download application, extract, delete other NFOs or URLs add my own, rar, and then upload to 3 or 4 filehosts. It's just not possible to upload 200 apps in 2 hours, even 100 is not possible if you ask me :S

PM me your MSN please champ :|

^ I saw it, he is fast.

But the size of the applications range from 5 mb to 50 mb, although everything happends in rapidleech and if im not completely wrong, he is using the same files for many sites (just renaming and reuploading tho)

So, when it comes to quantity its good, but when it comes to quality i would say it's not that good tbh.

Anyway, he's fast and he easily do 200+ p/d in that speed.

^ I saw it, he is fast.

But the size of the applications range from 5 mb to 50 mb, although everything happends in rapidleech and if im not completely wrong, he is using the same files for many sites (just renaming and reuploading tho)

So, when it comes to quantity its good, but when it comes to quality i would say it's not that good tbh.

Anyway, he's fast and he easily do 200+ p/d in that speed.

Saw it 2 mins ago aswell, and totaly agree. Guys, that dude is like really fast! :O

@champ Do you check/scan the apps if they're clean or not? just wondering with the number amount of infected applications I came accross.

Anyways OT I do 5 movies daily :P

@champ Do you check/scan the apps if they're clean or not? just wondering with the number amount of infected applications I came accross.

Anyways OT I do 5 movies daily :P

You can check yourself ;)

First I download 40 Fresh Appz
Then I unrar it and remove all shits from it.
It took 20mins. :(
Then I make it rar and mostly some appz r clean
bcoz I like to copy Only Oday contents :D

I just work for Only my friends sites and some low rated sites :)
bcoz many ppls r demanding money for it and this I dont like :)

There's a difference between unique releases uploaded per day and releases uploaded (whorishly) on 5 different sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back