Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Google How many of you are Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh People!

I just wanted to ask how many of you own or are planning to start a Youtube Channel maybe we all can hook up to promote each other in various factors to help each other out.

I am a Youtuber away for the moment but planning to join back soon.

What about you?
 

33 comments

I was, I had over 1300 subs, I had partnership and over 300 videos but I got hacked. My channel was gearsfailsoftheday :)
Looking to start back up though so should be good :)
 
Not yet venturing out in youtube and still wondering if efforts will be worth it? Anyone who has tried or have succeeded in youtube for getting extra earnings or at least for marketing purposes? Comment will be highly appreciated!
 
thanks multipacksilv

I advice you to make tutorials

I record after effect tutorials

that is why I got many visitors
 
QiWQyeH.png


In 17 hr, not bad I guess :|

Update:
1,454 subscribers 1,096,599 views
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Mind Freak™
Active Member · Joined
1,636
Messages
766
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom