how i lost my rapidshare account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katchisunil

here it goes..
i bought a rapidshare account which expires on march 16 2010,
he gave me username password and unlock code..
I unlocked the account, then changed the username, password and email
everthing is fine..
I locked the account and i got the unlock code as a mail to my email..
I am happy :)
Next day i tried to login into the account
its says account ia identified but password is wrong..
then i checked my mail and the unlock code mail is still unread
so i treid to enter my email id in forgot password section..
its saying email not correct..

I asked the seller and he is blaming me that i lost the account and its my fault.. I paid him in LR so i cant even ask for a refund..

Now the million dollar question is how did i loose my acc?
can anyone help please..

17 comments
My guess is that it is a phished account and the rightful owner of the account might have contacted RS and asked for his account to be recovered.Thats all.

My guess is that it is a phished account and the rightful owner of the account might have contacted RS and asked for his account to be recovered.Thats all.

Well if RapidShare detects any suspicious activity(change of email, creation of accounts using points from different IP) it resets email to previous owner & emails him new password.

If the seller has bought account & was rightful owner then he should have received email from RS or he can contact RS support with proof(PayPal id etc) & can have account back

If he sold phished account then I dont think he can do much :|

Hope it Helps :)

lol he cheated u .. it must be a phished account and original owner of that account must have blocked it or rather changed the pass hmself

Right now you are lost, so next time just pay attetion to all advises!

Trust me I deal with theses suckas all days!

Ask for proof before buying anything!

Thanks all of you guys.. I know i was scammed but i wanted to sure there was nothing wrong from my side beside blindly believing the seller, any how the purpose was served..
I have shown this thread to the scammer and asked the acc back.. he has seen the thread for sure.. lets see if he will do something about it... Otherwise...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back