How fast do you upload to RS?

What's your RS upload speed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i have made a script , I have some knowledge in php ;) which help me to make custom mod stoo :D .

Never tried via FTP

I dont really upload using my computer because it will just take time, go buy a vps, download the rapidshare files on your vps, unrar it, rar it back again with your password then upload it on rapidshare, my speed for uploads is 1000KBPS to 3000KBPS. Uploading speed doesnt really matter for me, its the time of the unrar-ing them and rar-ing them that takes time. But if i upload using my computer, its just like 40-80KBPS, but download speeds are 800KBPS, so i just download what i want to use. :)

I'm facing a strange problem while uploading on RS. The speed goes to 10mbps on the meter but takes the usual time viz. that I get at my usual speed 30 kbps. Some RS bug I guess. The same happens with RS Uploader.

Its weird for me as if I'm uploading directly through the RS site I can get up 45kbps but using the Rapid Uploader I only get 30Kbps-40Kbps. :)

Well I have a 512 Adsl .. It's rather slow compared to the connection you have in your country .. but that's just about the maximum speed for an affordable price.

Else to upload, I prefer using rapidleech .. it's way damn faster!

For whatever reason, uploading to websites has a different speed than websites such as speedtest.net etc return... Speedtest says that I get around 800KBPS upload speed, however when I upload to rs, it's not quite the same story...

For the first 10 minutes, I get about 250KBPS...
Then, for some odd reason, it drops to 80KBPS...
I'm not sure if that's a problem with RapidUploader either being a cap or some kind of error displaying the actual KBPS until a certain time, or if it's my internet (comcast cable) being gay... No idea.

'Yers?

Speednet tells me I can upload for 500 KBps Whereas I upload to RS at 600 -700 KBps

I get my full line speed from my PC. (1 Mbps Alliance Cable Broadband Plan)

2exafrr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back