Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How can I make my host & domains anonymous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I preserve my anonymity on the domain names and the host that I will rent? On a previous host they really got me insane by sending me e-mails AND mails with ads.

And by the way, I don't want anyone to have an easy access on my personal data.
 

12 comments

I don't advise you to provide fake information by taking a domain name and webhosting.
There is nothing to be worried about at all.

Just search for a provider who you can trust.
 
What are you wanting to host? lol sounds strange why would the payment also need to be anonymous? If so just make a fake account and wire the money to it, then use it
 
There is x4b to hide u real server IP :)
(3.5$ / mounth -> 25GO of data)
x4b.net
I use 1 mounth there services of reverse proxy and I was good ^^
 
Are you looking to be anonymous to your future webhost or are you wanting your visitors to see you as "anonymous"? To have your visitors not see your identity, I recommend using WHOIS Protection with your domain and park your domain with CloudFlare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
45
Messages
1
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom