Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How Can I Get More Lurkers To Join My Forum And Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get more lurkers to join my forum and post?? Currently I have a point system setup and all the section are viewable by everyone except the VIP sections how can I get the lurker sto join my forum and post??

__________________
Added after 12 Hours 9 minutes:

Anybody have any ideas??
 
Last edited:

5 comments

Make something attractive to the eyes, that will bring people into your forum. Something that will interest them more.
 
Forget it filesharing, use video sharing host (embedded videos for registered users)
Important: All free for registered users!

And Mybb default skin better, faster
 
Forget it filesharing, use video sharing host (embedded videos for registered users)
Important: All free for registered users!

And Mybb default skin better, faster

I will not switch to streaming video most for 2 reasons most the final encode quality really sucks and videos are deleted to fast. I know some video host that say videos are stored like 90 to 120 but they are really not more like 30 to 45 days :facepalm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,990
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom