How can i complaing about guy claiming my gfx work as his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny-X2

Banned
Banned
SpookyLady is claiming my gfx work as his and making my customers feel that that are not my works.

i can even provide proof that design is mine cause i have its psd and my friends when i was designing it

so, please tell that guy to be good

23 comments
But you are a liar.

You were given copies of the PSD's when you scammed me into buying the host warezviper.com.

As to me being good, when you leave the warez scene and stop scamming/lying i will leave because i will faint through your honesty.

You are a liar/site thief and an utter asshole.

So i would suggest you crawl back into the kennel you came from.

Fuck an we're not here to listen to your shit on WJ guys. Ruining everyone's day with fighting. If you got problems please report them to WJ staff members and as for WarezScene report them to WS Staff members, this aint a place to discuss this kind of useless stuff.

i spammed but i left it now.

Mods please take care.

I was not given PSDs.

I accept that i had told him to buy host but its my work.

This design is mine .
If its your show me source or i can show in tinypic , the picture being uploaded by me o eveyrthing else

Excuse spooky just say you are lying by saying my werk as yours , dont try to mask your lies by telling you dont wanna show me.

Just directly say that you havent done the work

Unfortunately, unless you have your work copyrighted then its pretty much too bad - even if its we all know that if its on the internet then others are going to help themselves to it. Either get a lawyer and sue or watermark your images so they are clearly, visibly yours

@KrøniiK
Fuck an we're not here to listen to your shit on WJ guys. Ruining everyone's day with fighting. If you got problems please report them to WJ staff members and as for WarezScene report them to WS Staff members, this aint a place to discuss this kind of useless stuff.

If you don't want to listen/read then keep your opinions to yourself.

And we don't have to listen to your unadulerated crap either. Donkey.

That's mine! Not it's not! It's mine! No it isn't! GTFO! You GTFO, it's mine! FOFF.

Not much we can do, can we?

As you said "please";

SpookyLady - be good

i find spookylady an honest and fair trader.

We did bussiness on Forum/domain And Webhosting and everything ran smooth as butter. so i don't really think sunny has the right to call her a scammer/thief.

Regards,
StarTech

At the end of the day there sscammers all over the internet and to be perfectly honest ! Kronik is right iMO

we dont need to listen to this argument ! if you continue to argue then ill be forced to close the thread,

if you aint got SOLID proof that the work is yours then we ain't the mugs to believe you!

just keep it quite please

thanks

i spammed but i left it now.

He has just admitted he is a scammer.

I do NOT lie, I am NOT a scammer.

Have I ever raised the topic that Sunny is a scammer -- NO. (comments in my sig) -- Yes

Is He --- Yes. (my problem I was too soft and genuine. will NOT happen again)

I will warn anyone about him

And I hope my stupidity has the effect on others not being as idiotic as i was.

@hawk
SpookyLady - be good

Balls I have NOTHING and you critiize me? Go to hell prat.

Case closed as far as i am concerned.

@Royal King

You making comments as you have is like the pot calling the kettle black. (Old yorkshire saying that you do not have the moral high ground to comment)

Have you had dealings with this idiot?--- No

So keep your inane comments to yourself.

@abhaymangal

Because this prat does not want to talk.

(and who gives a toss about your 400th stupid post?)

I did NOT create this thread HE did.

Therefore I have right to respond. If you don't like the responses dont read the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back