Hotfile WTF happen 2 my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea mrsandvik not sure why you didnt get paid I got paid monday :|

on topic not sure why everyone seems to have an issue with them suspending your account....I have no issues yet.

m107 there was some around the net however they had a fairly high price tag. Regardless of it being this you or a bunch of people hotfile knows your using a script to download from them and dont allow any abuse.
yeah maybe, but I am using rapidleech on the same IP with no problem! :|
BTW, can you fine those "high price" script?

Not actually, they think all hotfile customers are doing illegal jobs!
I have teste 2 premium account with this script:
Code:
http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/3174-leechviet-premium-link-generator/
My both premium accounts has been converted to free, in less than 5 minutes!
Also I have tried on my local host! so no IP problem!
Also I have tried in different times and date, so no one captured my account, so no sharing problem!

Just try it with a 1 day (3$) account, I'm sure you will lost that account! :P

The did not reply to any of my contacts.

Are you telling me you contacted them after using a script to take advantage of their premium accounts and delebriately brake their terms and conditions and then expect them to restore your account and now you expect me to waste my money too?

We don't have a dumb ass of the year award on WJunction but if we did you'd have a good chance of winning.

Of course their not going to reply to that. I can't believe I even wasted my time to reply to you.

HF says invalid password, so I 'forgot pass' to get new pass. Connect properly. Upload 2 GIGs of files. After 4,000 views HF says no D/Ls. Usually average 6% downloads from views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back