[Hotfile DDL] HotfileDownloads.org (Submit | Apply for Rating/ReRating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leme ask you something about that:

3* - Katz 3*/ Established site + backlink + HF links;
4* - Katz 4*/ Well established site + backlink + HF links; and
5* - 4*s grow to 5* with time.

if a site not submit @ katz.cd so is there no hope for those ranks ?

just a question.....

why all DDL's must follow Katz? you dont have your own domain/website? its a "special" deal with katz or something? or enything do katz, you must do the same or something?

maybe i remove katz from my website, thats meen i get blacklist at all DDL's and no hope to get a "better" rank ?

leme ask you something about that:

3* - Katz 3*/ Established site + backlink + HF links;
4* - Katz 4*/ Well established site + backlink + HF links; and
5* - 4*s grow to 5* with time.

if a site not submit @ katz.cd so is there no hope for those ranks ?

just a question.....

why all DDL's must follow Katz? you dont have your own domain/website? its a "special" deal with katz or something? or enything do katz, you must do the same or something?

maybe i remove katz from my website, thats meen i get blacklist at all DDL's and no hope to get a "better" rank ?

Hello,

We actually have our own criteria for each rating but to cut it short we have put the above. We would soon be adding more information about the ranks. We do not follow Katz rank tbh. We do take a look at the site's quality as well as number of submissions before rating it anything between 3-5*

Rated 4*.But make sure you submit Hotfile links in ALL your submissions ,with/without any other mirrors.In case i found submissions without Hotfile Links, your site will be demoted to 1* (as per rules and then you won't get a chance to jump to 4*)

Deamonwarez.com is showing 0* instead of 4*!!! :O

Brother my website is 0* :( i am putting HF Links in all submissions :(
Applying For Rate = 2* cuz having HF links in all

is5h17.png

Dude i am hell busy nowadays.Hardly visit WJ via my cellphone.That's why i ain't rating/rerating sites atm.Yours and few other sites will be rated/rerated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back